This is an award for Education Support Office (ESO) staff who work predominantly in schools.
Individual or Team Award
The following ESO-based staff are eligible for this award category:
- Allied health professionals;
- Transitions and careers officers; and
- School psychologists.
It recognises an individual or team whose:
- service has provided outstanding support to students, teachers, school-based staff and/or the school community;
- service to the school is above and beyond normal expectations;
- service demonstrates commitment to Directorate priorities as outlined in the Strategic Plan 2018-2021: A leading learning organisation; and
- service demonstrates commitment to the ACTPS Code of Conduct: Values and Signature Behaviours.