The ACT Government is committed to making its information, services, events and venues accessible to as many people as possible. Publications produced by the Education Directorate prior to 2010 do not meet current Web Accessible standards.
If you have difficulty reading a standard printed document and would like to receive this publication in an alternative format -
such as large print or audio - please telephone (02) 6205 4196.
If English is not your first language and you require the translating and interpreting service - please telephone 131 450
If you are deaf or hearing impaired and require the TTY typewriter service - please telephone (02) 6207 0494.
- Code of Conduct - Working with Your School brochure (126.4 KB)
- Code of Conduct - Working with Your School brochure (438.2 KB)
- Code of Conduct - Working with Your School poster (463.5 KB)
- Code-of-Conduct-for-School-Based-Staff.pdf (1.2 MB)
- Code-of-Conduct-for-Teachers,-School-Leaders-and-Principals.pdf (1.0 MB)