A range of facilities are available for community use including meeting rooms, sporting facilities and outdoor areas. If you would like to view the facilities available in a particular public school please search for the school in the A-Z listing. Each school entry provides contact details for the school.
- Early Childhood School (Preschool - Year 2) – Typically have a hall, oval and classrooms.
- Primary School (Preschool - Year 6) – Typically have a hall, oval and classrooms.
- High School (Year 7 - Year 10) - Typically have a gymnasium, hall, technology facilities, sporting facilities and classrooms.
- P to 10 (Preschool - Year 10) - Typically have a gymnasium, hall, technology facilities, sporting facilities and classrooms and performing arts theatres.
- College (Year 11 - Year 12) - Typically have a gymnasium, hall, technology facilities, sporting facilities and classrooms and performing arts theatres.
- Specialist School - Typically have a hall, hydrotherapy pools and classrooms.
- Additional Facilities
Special facilities in ACT Public Schools include the following:
- Hydrotherapy Pools / Pool
- Performing Arts Theatres
- Synthetic Sporting Facilities - ranging from playing fields, cricket pitches, basketball courts and tennis courts etc
Palmerston Primary School
|Facility Type||Facility Specific Comments|
|Hall||Hall with stage lights, toilets and adjacent canteen.|
|Library||With a radio room and resource room. Kitchenette and toilet facilities.|
|Classrooms Pods 1 - 4||Classrooms.|
|Demountable Buildings 5-7||Classrooms.|
|Multi Purpose Building||Multi purpose hall with kitchenette and two classrooms (Science and LSU).|
|Outdoor Areas||Metal framed, metal roof structure covering a full basketball court.|