Early Childhood Degree Scholarship Program
The Early Childhood Degree Scholarship Program has recommenced in 2019 under a new structure. The aim of the new Program is to offer financial assistance for gaining an approved early childhood degree qualification to individuals who are working in the ACT Non-Government education and care sector.
The New Program offers:
- Funding of up to $25,000 per scholarship, for full time or part time study
- Encouragement to Employers to contribute to the funding, enabling higher numbers of scholarships to be offered
- Funding to employers to backfill staff while they are on study placement
- Funding to employers for students to attend a four week placement in CECA in final year of study
- Early Childhood Degree Scholarship Program Deed between student, employer and ACT Government
If you are interested in receiving more information about the new Scholarship Program, including how to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and an information pack will be sent out to you. All applications will be assessed once the application period closes on 28 February 2019.
ACECQA provides a range of resources to support the role of the educational leader in early childhood education and care services.
The resources are grouped under each quality area of the National Quality Standard, with the Quality Area 1 resources being particularly useful in leading the development and implementation of the educational program and assessment and planning cycle at your service.