ACT K-12 students living within a Priority Enrolment Area (PEA) of a school are guaranteed a place at that school regardless of when they apply. PEA is determined by your residential address. You can check if you have priority enrolment at this school by viewing the ACT Schools Map on the ACTmapi website. If a school has capacity after enrolling students from its PEA, it may offer enrolment to ACT students who live outside the PEA. Certain schools, including Early Childhood Schools; Telopea Park School (Primary) and Specialist Schools do not have PEAs.
Find Schools and PEAs via the ACT Schools Map
An interactive map of the 2019 PEAs, where you can search for a school by home address and school name, is available at ACT Schools Map. Alternatively, you look up PEAs by suburb or by school below.
Schools List by Suburb
To find the primary, high school and college for each suburb refer to the following tables.
Note: Some suburbs are split across more than one PEA. The PEA of each school can be found via the interactive map noted above.
PEAs for Specific Schools
- 2019 Priority Enrolment Areas for Primary Schools (24.9 KB)
- 2019 Priority Enrolment Areas for Primary Schools (73.1 KB)
- 2019 Priority Enrolment Areas for High Schools (313.2 KB)
- 2019 Priority Enrolment Areas for High Schools (18.6 KB)
- 2019 Priority Enrolment Areas for Colleges (17.8 KB)
- 2019 Priority Enrolment Areas for Colleges (131.2 KB)
Information for NSW Residents Enrolling in ACT Public Schools
NSW families seeking to enrol in ACT Public Schools will be offered a place at a pathway school. For information, refer to NSW Resident Enrolments page.