Two governance bodies have been established for the Program:
- An independent Oversight Group will oversee the implementation of the 50 recommendations until December 2016.
- A Program Board has been established to monitor and review progress of implementation of the Schools for All Program over the broader three years.
Minister’s Oversight Group
An independent Oversight Group has been established to oversee the implementation of the recommendations until December 2016, after which the Program Board will assume responsibility for monitoring the broader program. The membership of this Oversight Group comprises:
- Ms Carol Lilley (chair) - Chair, Directorate Audit Committee and independent Audit Committee member for other Commonwealth Government Department Committees.
- Ms Philippa Godwin - Head of the Child Support Agency, Department of Human Services, Deputy Secretary, Child Support and Planning.
- Mr Ian Claridge - education consultant with over 37 years experience in education
The Oversight Group will meet in March, June, September and December 2016.
The Terms of Reference for the Oversight Group can be found here.
The Terms of Reference for the Oversight Group (268kb)
- Executive Summary March 2018 (303.2 KB)
- Education Directorate March 2018 (361.4 KB)
- Catholic Education March 2018 (218.4 KB)
- Association of Independent Schools March 2018 (84.0 KB)
- Executive Summary May 2017 (206kb)
- Education Directorate May 2017 (711kb)
- Catholic Education May 2017 (935kb)
- Association of Independent Schools June 2017 (637kb)
- Executive Summary September 2017 (602kb)
- Education Directorate September 2017 (678kb)
- Catholic Education September 2017 (946kb)
- Association of Independent Schools September 2017 (594kb)
- Executive Summary December 2017 (317kb)
- Education Directorate December 2017 (406kb)
- Catholic Education December 2017 (305kb)
- Association of Independent Schools December 2017 (128kb)
End of Year Report
- Education Minister Media Release 3 June 2016
- 1st Quarterly Executive Summary March 2016 (735kb)
- 1st Quarterly Report to the Oversight Group March 2016 (940kb)
- 1st Quarterly Report to the Oversight Group March 2016 (744kb)
- Schools for All Oversight Group 2nd Quarterly Executive Summary (671kb)
- Recommendation Traffic Light Report (436kb)
- EDU 2nd Quarterly Report - June 2016 (954kb)
- Catholic Education 2nd Quarterly Report - June 2016 (812 b)
- Association of Independent Schools of the ACT Quarterly Report - June 2016 (485kb)
- The Therapy in Specialist Schools action research was a joint project between Black Mountain School, Cranleigh School and Therapy ACT.
Summary of Therapy Action Research Project Final Report (43kb)
Summary of Therapy Action Research Project Final Report (107kb)
- Schools for All Executive Summary 3rd Quarter Reports (573kb)
- Schools for All Recommendation Traffic Light Report (432kb)
- Schools for All EDU 3rd Quarter Reports (940kb)
- Schools for All Catholic Education 3rd Quarter Reports (927kb)
- Schools for All Association of Independent Schools of the ACT 3rd Quarter Reports (748kb)
- Schools for All Executive Summary 4th Quarter Reports (699kb)
- Schools for All EDU 4th Quarter Reports (1Mb)
- Schools for All Catholic Education 4th Quarter Reports (977kb)
- Schools for All Association of Independent Schools of the ACT 4th Quarter Reports (729kb)
End of Year Report
The Program Board is responsible for reviewing, providing feedback to and endorsing quarterly Progress Reports to the Oversight Group for the Minister for Education. The Program Board will assume responsibility for monitoring the broader program when the Oversight Group ceases on 16 December 2016.
The Program Board is chaired by the Director General, Education Directorate. The membership of this Board comprises:
- Ms Natalie Howson - Director General Education Directorate;
Director General Community and Services Directorate;
- Mr Andrew Wrigley - Executive Director Association of Independent Schools ACT;
- Ms Maree Williams - Director Catholic Education.
The Terms of Reference for the Program Board can be found here.
The Terms of Reference for the Program Board (288kb)