Follow us on:

Your Teacher and School

Speaking with your class teacher or home room teacher is always the best place to start. They can help you and work with you to address your individual needs.

If your child’s teacher is unable to resolve your concern you may contact the executive teacher, or Principal.

How to Contact a School Psychologist?

Students and parents can contact their school psychologist directly at school. More information is found at School Psychology. The Manager of the School Psychology Service can be contacted through Student Wellbeing.

Phone: (02) 6205 6925

Resources for Parents

When families and schools work together, children are more likely to build good relationships and do better at school. There are simple ways that you can support your child and young person's learning and help them get the best from their education.

Resources developed by the Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth (ARACY) in partnership with the ACT Education Directorate, the Catholic Education Office and the Association of Independent Schools ACT are available at ACT Education Parental Engagement.

Further information and services are available at the following links: