Learning Difficulties Factsheets.
- Factsheet 10: Explaining Dyslexia to Your Child (507.2 KB)
- Factsheet 1: The difference between a learning difficulty and a learning disability (507.3 KB)
- Factsheet 2: What do we know about Dyslexia? (513.7 KB)
- Factsheet 3: What do we know about Dysgraphia? (624.9 KB)
- Factsheet 4: What do we know about Dyscalculia? (514.9 KB)
- Factsheet 5: What is working memory? (503.6 KB)
- Factsheet 6: What is phonological Processing? (617.6 KB)
- Factsheet 7: What is orthographic Processing? (534.5 KB)
- Factsheet 8: Identifying and Diagnosing Specific Learning Difficulties (505.4 KB)
- Factsheet 9: Use of Assistive Technology (628.0 KB)
Information and Fact Sheets around Gifted & Talented Students in ACT government Schools
With Particular reference to 'Dual Exceptionality'
Dyslexia SPELD Foundation
Helping Children with Dyslexia
An Australian resource for community members needing further information and strategies for students with dyslexia.
Learning Difficulties Australia
An Australian association of teachers and professionals working with students and learning difficulties through effective teaching practices based on scientific research.
Macquarie University Special Education Centre (MUSEC) resources and information
MUSEC briefings are provided as a community service to inform special educators and other professionals about the evidence base for a variety of educational practices.
Resources, tips and advice for using technology to support students with specific learning difficulties
ParentLink is a primary prevention community education program that provides parenting information to parents within the ACT and region.
ACT Council of Parents & Citizens Associations
The ACT Council of Parents & Citizens Associations is the peak body of ACT public school Parents and Citizens Associations.
University of Canberra Dyslexia Screener