Curriculum into the Classroom (C2C) Resources
Curriculum into the Classroom (C2C) is a comprehensive package of materials developed by the Queensland Department of Education. These materials have been made available for ACT teachers to adopt or adapt to suit local school contexts and students’ needs.
The C2C suite of online resources has been designed to support implementation of the F(Kindergarten) - 10 Australian Curriculum.
In the ACT, the Australian Curriculum website remains the core reference point for information about the curriculum. C2C materials are not intended to replace successful initiatives, programs or approaches schools currently have in place, but may be used to support teachers and curriculum leaders to plan for curriculum delivery at the whole-school level, year level and classroom level.
ACT school teachers are able to access the full suite of C2C materials in Scootle via the Digital Backpack. Packages are available for:
- Technologies (Digital Technologies, Design and Technologies)
- Health and Physical Education (Movement and Health)
- Humanities and Social Science (Economics and Business, Civics and Citizenship, Geography and History)
- The Arts (Dance, Drama, Media Arts, Music and Visual Arts)
- Languages (Japanese and French).
Additional packages will be uploaded as they become available.
Support materials such as Fact Sheets, Concept Overviews and Maps for Units are available to provide background information to ACT teachers who choose to adopt or adapt the resources.
- List of C2C packages available on Scootle (1.2 Mb)
- C2C Fact sheets
- Generic (645 kb)
- English (345 kb)
- Mathematics (450 kb)
- Science (604 kb)
- Languages (469 kb)
- Humanities and Social Science (400 kb)
- Health and Physical Education (Movement and Health) (429 kb)
- Technologies (442 kb)
- The Arts (444 kb)
- C2C Concept Overviews
- C2C Maps for Units
- Link to Digital Backpack - Scootle