Please contact CMRC@act.gov.au if you have any questions or are having trouble accessing or submitting the following forms.
School Registration Form
- Register for your school using the online Google form Registration Form
- You will need details of the total numbers of students (whole school and each year level) who are registering for the 2020 Challenge
- Once submitted, you will receive a copy of your responses via email.
- Due Friday 27 March 2020
Student Reading Records
Schools/teachers may record student reading records on a Whole Class Reading Record or Individual Student Reading Records. Use the appropriate record sheet for your students’ stage of school and Challenge participation choice.
- 2020 CMRC Individual Read something different Primary (632.1 KB)
- 2020 CMRC Individual Read something different Secondary (631.0 KB)
- 2020 CMRC Individual Student Reading Record Primary (631.2 KB)
- 2020 CMRC Individual Student Reading Record Secondary (630.5 KB)
- 2020 Whole Class Reading Record (626.7 KB)
School Verification Form
- At the conclusion of the Challenge (Friday 31 July 2020), complete the online verification form.
- You will need details of the total numbers of students (whole school and each year level) who completed the Challenge. Student Reading Records need to be collected from each class in order to collate the final numbers. It would also be helpful to have a copy of your original School Registration Form available to assist with this process.
- Due Friday 7 August 2020. Note: Late verifications will not be accepted.